FACT SHEET covering top issues on fibroids
- 1Fibroids are a hormone dependent tumor – both estrogen and progesterone is necessary for the fibroid to grow
- 2Women may begin to develop fibroids as young as the early twenties
- 3Fibroids may cause reproductive problems
- 4Some fibroids grow in multiple numbers they often look like a single fibroid due to their tendency to grow in a cluster
- 5The most common symptom of fibroids is abnormal periods
I can now travel and pursue my hobby of photography without fear and panic.
I found myself in Dr. Seckin’s office very scared, desperate, and confused about what was happening to me.
My entire family sends their thanks to Dr. Seckin for the wonderful job he has done
My praise and thanks to Dr. Seckin. I would and have recommended anyone who suffers from this disease to see this amazing specialist and surgeon.
I had my laparoscopic surgery in December of 2008 and I feel great.
When I went for my initial visit with Dr. Seckin it turns out I had a fibroid tumor and needed to have it removed. I had mentioned to him about my concerns since I never had surgery in my life and I wanted the option to be able to have children.
When Do Fibroids Usually Occur?